Avoid the crowds and experience the Great Barrier Reef the way nature intended! Snorkel, scuba dive, or just relax on the boat and soak up the sun. Equipment and guide included!
Reef Daytripper Full-Day Snorkel
Enjoy Snorkeling and Scuba Diving in Cairns with Family & Friends!
- Snorkeling Rates:
- Adult Snorkeler Ages 15+
- Child Snorkeler Ages 14 & under
- Scuba Diving Rates:
- Adult Scuba Ages 15+ • Full Gear Included
- Child Scuba Ages 12-14 • Full Gear Included
- Family Packages:
- Family 1 (Intro Divers) 1 Adult w/ Intro Dive + 1 adult + 2 children
- Family 2 (Certified Divers) 1 Adult Certified Dive + 1 adult + 2 children
- Family 3 (Intro Divers) 2 Adults with Intro Dive + 2 Children
- Family 4 (Certified Divers) (2 Adults with Certified Dive + 2 Children)
Cairns Scuba Diving Tours & Snorkel Reef Trips
Dive into a day of fun with our snorkeling and scuba diving tours in Cairns. Our destination, Upolu Reef, is a very beautiful location situated on the edge of the Outer Barrier Reef, and is teeming with a large variety of interesting marine life and a beautiful array of corals. In the sheltered lagoon, you will see a multitude of giant clams, turtles, sea stars and reef fish. This offers a perfect snorkeling or diving experience in warm, clear, protected waters. A complimentary snorkel guide is available, which offers a fun and informative addition to the day’s exploration.
Avoid the crowds and experience the Great Barrier Reef the way nature intended. No other operator in this category can offer you this superb, personalised service. Join us and our fun loving crew for an amazing day on the Great Barrier Reef. With just under four hours at Upolu Reef, we aim to visit two sites, allowing plenty of time to snorkel, dive, or just relax on the boat and soak up the sun!
You may join one of our guided Cairns snorkeling tours, in which our dive professionals will aim to enhance your snorkeling experience by pointing out and explaining the many different marine species that frequent the reef, along with some migratory animals such as turtles, sharks and rays.
We give the option for you to sign up for Cairns scuba diving tours on the day. All tuition, equipment and a guide are included in the price, and we can accommodate both certified and introductory diving. We aim to offer you unlimited time for dives, which means we won’t rush you at any point. This gives you ample time to relax, adjust to the underwater realm and explore the wonders of the reef at your leisure. Book your snorkeling and scuba diving in Cairns online today!
Check in – 7.30 am
Departs – 7.45 am
Returns – 4.30 pm (approx.)
- Small passenger numbers (20 max)
- Up to 4 crew per 20 passengers
- You are not a number!
- Casual and informative reef education provided
- Complimentary guided snorkel tour provided
- Dive guide provided at no extra charge
- Plenty of time to relax and enjoy the scenery
- Eco-friendly tour – lowest carbon footprint of any Cairns snorkeling operator
- Local owned and operated
- Hat & sunglasses
- 50+ sunscreen
- Travel calm
- Certification card (certified divers)
- Money for any on board purchases
- Warm clothing for the end of the day.
You are also welcome to bring your own equipment for diving and snorkeling if you prefer, though equipment hire is price inclusive.